RAPIDMIX 400 & 600 CONCRETE BATCH PLANTS
The Rapidmix 400 & 600 was designed and developed to be a cost effective method for mixing a wide range of materials in many forms of application as listed below:
- Roller Compacted Concrete (RCC), for pavement or dams.
- Cement Treated Base (CTB), or Cement Stabilized Base.
- Bentonite enriched soils for lagoons, waste landfills and protective cell linings.
- Sludge solidification for hazardous and non-hazardous waste.
- Contaminated soil stabilization (lead, mercury, etc.).
- Flowable fill. (Materials loaded directly into mixer trucks and charged with water.)
Based on volumetric metering, the Rapidmix 400 & 600 continuously monitors the in-feed of all materials in the mix design. The large mixing chambers coupled with the missing faces and the 110 R.P.M. of the mixing shafts insures a homogenous mix on a consistent basis of 400-600 tons per hour. The Rapidmix 400 & 600 is totally mobile and completely self-contained. It can be set up, erected and calibrated usually in about 4 to 6 hours. The Rapidmix 400 & 600 is completely self-sufficient with an on-board 175 kW generator and Iveco diesel engine. The machine is electrically driven with the exception of the hydraulic system used for set-up and erection of the equipment. Rapid Factory Web site
Rapidmix plants are available for rental, rent-to-own, and sale. Call us today at 1-800-4-DHEINC.